Sunday, May 13, 2012

Haley turns 7!

 My Friday the 13th baby is now 7.  She is amazing.  She's very loving,athletic, competitive as all get out, artistic,creative, so smart, funny, quiet, LOUD, she's got quite a temper (when asked to do a chore-NO!), great at playing with her brothers and sisters, has a testimony of the restored Gospel and is great at answering questions in Primary.  We adore her.

I found this set of questions from one of my favorite blogs, so here goes:

 I am really good at:  math
I like to: do back and front flips (on trampoline)
My favorite thing to learn during homeschool:  printing/writing
1 person who makes me laugh:  Eric
One work that describes me: funny
I am really happy when:  I get ice cream or dessert.
I am really sad when: I fell off the tramp when Eric pushed me.
my favorite book:  Aesop's Fable
my favorite tv show:  Penguins of Madagascar
My favorite season:  summer
My favorite toy: my laptop
My worst nightmare:  A giant mud monster chasing me and I'm turning into a squid.
things that make me mad:  when Chris calls me names, when I don't get to go on tramp.
favorite sport: never played  but want to play karate.  soccer
I like my dad because:  he's nice to me
I like my mom because: she makes good cake
I like my family because:  they're nice to me

No comments:

Post a Comment